These questions are great for use in any year. I suggest saving this to use for the many years to come as it helps us reflect on things that promotes gratitude.
Gratitude is a wonderful life long lesson.
YOUR 2014 IN REVIEW
1. Describe your 2014 in three words
2. What was your most common mental state this year (e.g., happy, excited, tired, bored or stressed)?
3. What was the biggest event in your life this year?
4. What were your three happiest moments?
5. What new skills did you learn?
6. What personal qualities or habits did you develop, cultivate, or strengthen?
7. What new things did you discover about yourself?
8. What little things did you most enjoy doing on a daily basis?
9. What out-of-the-ordinary things did you do this year?
10. What cool things did you create?
11. What big things did you do that you had to get out of your comfort zone?
12. What achievements are you most proud of?
13. What was the most memorable moment this year?
14. What are you most thankful for ?
15. Who are you most thankful for?
16. How did you spend time with your family and how did the relationship evolve?
17. What or who had the biggest positive impact on your life this year?
18. What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2014?
19. If you could turn back time, what would you have done differently?
20. What advice would you give to other people about what you have learned this year?
21. What new things do you want to try in 2015?
22. What or where do you want to see, discover, and explore in 2015?
23. What do you want to achieve career-wise?
24. What new skills do you want to learn, improve, and master?
25. What personal qualities or habits do you want to develop, cultivate, or strengthen?
26. Who do you want to spend more time with?
27. What do you want to “feel” most of the time in 2015 (happy, content, excited, relaxed, busy, productive, creative)?
28. What do you want your day-to-day life to be like in 2015?
29. What do you want to completely get rid of in your life and in 2015 you will make it happen?
30. What is your number one goal in 2015 and how are you planning to achieve it?